£15m Help!!

Please Please Please say SI are putting in an option for buying/valueing a player at £15m...

This seems to be a very common valuation for players, yet you only have the standard options as 10 or 20. It's a small thing, but very irritating to have to click click click to 15!!

This has to be one of the smallest requests in terms of SI being able to actually do it!!:D

Cheers.

Please Please Please say SI are putting in an option for buying/valueing a player at £15m...

This seems to be a very common valuation for players, yet you only have the standard options as 10 or 20. It's a small thing, but very irritating to have to click click click to 15!!

This has to be one of the smallest requests in terms of SI being able to actually do it!!:D

Cheers.

I can see this being the first thing on SI's list for things to do for FM10.

I can see this being the first thing on SI's list for things to do for FM10.
Wow, a couple of clicks of a button is too much for people now - what is happening to the world?

Technically, it's 20 clicks of the mouse. That's going down from 20, or up from 10.

But still, it grates me. It was there on FM08, and taken out for...no particular reason on FM09.

I thought we were supposed to be putting forward ideas for SI and not arguing with how lazy people are for suggesting a perfectly good idea. I think it would be a welcome addition to the game..

yes and if people cant say anything positive dont bother;)

if a thread title annoys you DONT READ IT :thup:

Archived