Buy Stadium?

You don't need £500 million in the bank that's a complete guess.

I got Crewe to the Prem and had only £19 million in the bank, the board then built a new stadium that held 26k. Every season the board added more seats 3 seasons later it was 46k. Not sure how it works for bigger teams, you do need alot of money but I think it varies from game to game.

Why not be able to buy rights to enter into a higher capacity stadium? Might be a good new feature.

Like say, I am not a pommy, but I´ll make it so you guys understand(ish) : a team like Doncaster have a **** stadium, but then they agree to a deal to move into an available stadium of a bigger capacity. not build a new one. like i dunno.. Wembley?

Haha i know that wont happen, but this happens in other countries. Say a club is having trouble affording to pay the rent of a stadium.. they could move into a smaller stadium.. I can do a good example on this one.. Like Queensland Roar moving from Suncorp Stadium to Ballymore? It hasnt happened yet.. but might

Might be a thing to work with variable league reputation.. whenever that comes in.

Thoughts?

Archived