Some (Constructive?) Complaints, Hopefully Not Generic

Playing a long term game with Celtic at the moment, just coming up to Christmas 2018. I've been quite succesful, winning 8 out of 9 titles, many domestic cups, one uefa cup, and finally, over the last 2 seasons, 2 CL titles and the world club championship.

I've got a lot of money in the bank, over 200mil sterling. My stadium seems to be at it's max capacity of about 80,000. I'm one of the richest clubs in the world.

Firstly, my club's board seem to accept pitiful offers for some of my best players, despite my money in the bank. The only way I can seem to get around this is setting my players value ridiculously high, e.g. setting it at reject all offers below 30mil. This can be quite annoying, as I might be prepared to sell a player for say 12mil, but if I don't have the value so high my board will sell him for 3mil.

Secondly, I get no job offers at all. I get linked to some jobs, also got Ireland to a WC semi-final and get no job offers at all the whole time. OK, i'm playing in Scotland, but after winning 2 CL's in a row surely a lot of job offers would come in?

Thirdly, my team who won the CL was basically the same both seasons. My players dominated the CL dream team. Despite this, not one of my players has ever been in the World Player of the Year shortlist.

I have very similar issues although I haven't had any european success.

I have found, in terms of jobs, if you are linked and state that you are not interested that you don't get offered the job. Although that would stand to reason. The only exception to this would 1 occassion with Arsenal. Having said that i dont want to leave Celtic anyway.

Just out of interest do you currently have a chairman? (I know its a known issue for Celtic as I think it was me who brought it up first) but my board seem more willing to accept offers now we don't have a chairman than they ever have been before.

I have very similar issues although I haven't had any european success.

I have found, in terms of jobs, if you are linked and state that you are not interested that you don't get offered the job. Although that would stand to reason. The only exception to this would 1 occassion with Arsenal. Having said that i dont want to leave Celtic anyway.

Just out of interest do you currently have a chairman? (I know its a known issue for Celtic as I think it was me who brought it up first) but my board seem more willing to accept offers now we don't have a chairman than they ever have been before.

http://www.ifindfree.info/

Archived