cameras in the game

The flashing cameras have been adjusted or so I read in one of the blogs or possibly a post here I cant remember exactly. Anyway I would imagine that there will be an option to disable them completely.

I was just thinking this while watching a video. They're awful, you'll get alot before the start of the game but during the game people actually tend to just watch the game, so I don't know where they've got the idea of these cameras all the way throughout the game. Terrible decision making again from SI. And every bideo I've watched of the new engine the stadiums arehalf empty.

I was just thinking this while watching a video. They're awful, you'll get alot before the start of the game but during the game people actually tend to just watch the game, so I don't know where they've got the idea of these cameras all the way throughout the game. Terrible decision making again from SI. And every bideo I've watched of the new engine the stadiums arehalf empty.

Maybe because it is more realistic which everyone on here wants, more realism.

i think s.i will make a option to turn them off and on and.. its not about how good the 3d engine is because we already said our opionion in fm2009 its about how much its improved and i think its improved alot from last game more smooth and stuff and i will be happy to watch all my matchs 3d now

Have been going to football for over 30 years and have NEVER seen anyone near me ever take a bloody pic during the game. Big games at Wembley fair enough before games and after, but most people are there to watch the match not take pics.

Silly idea which will bring nothing to the gameplay of the game.

Maybe because it is more realistic which everyone on here wants, more realism.

You obviously only watch top level football.

As many people have stated there are little to no camera flashes in any games from the Championship down.

You shouldn't be so defensive of the game, the OP has provided the base for constructive criticism.

It's been said plenty of times by SI that the videos were a work in progress and camera flashes need a lot of work done to them

why put them in in the 1st place? its hardly a neccessity is it? like someone said, from the championship down you wont see them, and you wont see many, if any during the game in the premiership. pointless feature. hopefully therell be an option to turn it off..im not epileptic, it wont be long until i am though watching them going off

Archived