An idea for FM 2011..

Which is why I said maybe it's been implemented in the newer version. So less with the attitude. After some of the shocking decisions and ideas they came up with last year, from the press conferences that were interesting for all of 5 minutes to the activation procedure, they need all the ideas and help they can get.

If you read the blogs, especially the earlier ones, you will see just how many ideas SI actually have.

I was merely making the point that this years FM is not out yet and your coming up with ideas for the next one. Quite frankly, its not the best idea tbh, although its by far from being the worst i may add.

Also, where was the attitude?

Hows that then numnuts? It's what happens "IRL". A manager doesn't just go into a circle of players and say "you, you, you,you and you. get up there and take them"

Stupid poster.

But in game, after your first 5 choices, dont they do it randomly anyway? Almost as if they were stepping up for it themselves anyway.

But in game, after your first 5 choices, dont they do it randomly anyway? Almost as if they were stepping up for it themselves anyway.

No, they do it roughly on penalty taking ability. And do you really only select five players? I pick all 11...

Archived