Scout transfer listed players?

In all my years playing CM and FM I've never been able to find a way to have my scout simply look/scout all the current transfer listed players available and make reccomendations to buy, domestic or otherwise. You can always look at the transfer list and have your scout do reports but I think it would be much easier and much more effective if we could have this as an option in the scouting feature or even in the team feature just as the ASM giving the available loan player report.

Just a thought and hope it gets thrown into one of the games sometime (unless I'm completely blind and haven't found a way to figure it out yet).

The problem with the scout doing reports is that he'd inevitably add everyone onto the shortlist, which isn't really what you want. You just want him to add the ones that are good; I wish there were an option for that (say, "Anyone who's a good buy or better should be added after scouting; a decent buy or below should not" or something).

Agreed, it's annoying to have your shortlist filled with players you thought were good but they were crap or at the very least no better than what you have now. With all the other options for scouting I would still love to have that one option to scout transfer listed players though.

Archived