Fm 2011

Just having a look through some of the topics in regards to idea for the next edition of FM, which got me thinking. How about a annual meeting with the clubs Chairman/Owner/Board Members to asses the clubs progress or failures in the last season, also about what you as the manager are looking to achieve in the next season. Questions could range from; Do you believe the clubs has fullfilled its potential this season? What areas of the squad are you looking to strengthen this summer? Why did the team fail to win a single trophy? What do you want to see at the club changed in the next few years? What style of football are planning on impose next season? Etc etc i'm sure you guys are now thinking of hundereds of questions right now!

What do you think? It may get a repetative at the end of each season but would be a nice feature so you can put your own feelings accross to the clubs hirachy.

I actually like this idea. But maybe there is no need to wait until FM2011 perhaps its already in. Remember that all the features haven't been revealed and there will be ones that don't get mentioned in any blogs or podcasts so we can find them out for ourselves.

Archived