Why so many negative answers? The person who started the thread is obviously relatively inexperienced from the number of posts they have made.

Its a lot of these answers that will make people less likely to start a thread in fear they will get negative (not constructive) feedback. Give the person a break, some of you have posted thousands of times! And therefore know the do's and dont's. :)

Why so many negative answers? The person who started the thread is obviously relatively inexperienced from the number of posts they have made.

Its a lot of these answers that will make people less likely to start a thread in fear they will get negative (not constructive) feedback. Give the person a break, some of you have posted thousands of times! And therefore know the do's and dont's. :)

Shut up you have less then 20 posts and therefore have no opinion on anything EVER. :D

Only kidding, I do think there is a bit of hostility to new contributors on thsi forum. A bit dissopointing because once you get "in" it is a good source of infomation and also laughs.

Shut up you have less then 20 posts and therefore have no opinion on anything EVER. :D

Only kidding, I do think there is a bit of hostility to new contributors on thsi forum. A bit dissopointing because once you get "in" it is a good source of infomation and also laughs.

Yeah I know!!! LOL And wise words! :)

To be fair one of the 'do's' is 'please do a search before starting a new thread'. Had the OP bothered to read the forum rules he would have known this. How do you think we know the do's and dont's?

I'm not suggesting he deserves abuse etc. however these threads can be avoided if people stop thinking the rules dont apply to them.

To be fair one of the 'do's' is 'please do a search before starting a new thread'. Had the OP bothered to read the forum rules he would have known this. How do you think we know the do's and dont's?

I'm not suggesting he deserves abuse etc. however these threads can be avoided if people stop thinking the rules dont apply to them.

Yeah I agree. But I would say the do's and dont's come from experience using the forums and from what you said. :)

Archived