idea :D

Ok so after reading about the gambling idea it got me thinking. how can we use the wages we earn through our manager contracts I was in work stressing out then I thought 'stress? hmmm'

Basically my idea is adding a new attribute which is stress losing matches etc causes it and the higher it gets the more your mind is clouded (players stats may be wrong etcetc)

This is where the money comes into it. Holidays when you decide to go on holiday you can choose your destination for a fee of course and different places do different things to your stats like a trip to barbados would bring your stress down and a trip to essex not so much...

What do you guys think?

To be honest mate, I don't think this is the sort of thing that will help FM go forward and things like this certainly haven't seemed too popular with the forumers in the past. Seems like a FIFA Manager idea tbh.

Saying that, this is one of the best 'spend your money' ideas I've seen in my time on these forums.

:)

A few points...

- The one thing in the game that does not need to be simulated is your own mental and emotional state.

- Making the game harder when you hit a bad patch of form would pretty much destroy the game for a lot of people.

- How does the game determine whether you are stressed or not when it knows nothing about your personality?

- People react in different ways to stress - some people thrive on it, so only modelling a negative outcome would be wrong

- FM simulates nothing of your life outside the world of football - the idea is outside of the scope of the game

10/10 for effort, but I'm afraid the idea is shockingly bad.

Not ever going to happen. Thank god.
Terrible and pointless idea tbh.
...but I'm afraid the idea is shockingly bad.
No no no no no no no no no no no no. Any number of ideas have been mentioned about spending your wages in game, and all of them are pointless and serve no real purpose tbh.
No it could ruin FM!

Darn. Nothing I want to say hasn't been said better or before!

Archived