Club buying players they know are useless?

Why do club buy some very bad youth players and after they pay for them, they comeback with a report saying we should get rid of him??? and weird thing is, some of those players are titled as "decent youth player" or something like that in the transfer screen, is there a way to turn a player from useless to decent?

EDIT:-Oh, another quick question, if i want to sell my players, is the best way to just make him transfer-listed and accept all offers, and that's all?

EDIT:-Oh, another quick question, if i want to sell my players, is the best way to just make him transfer-listed and accept all offers, and that's all?

Set squad status to not needed and transfer list them. Wait a few days and see if any clubs become interested in them. Then offer them out and you more than likely get offers from the interested clubs.

If no clubs are interested you can still offer them out but it is unlikely you'll get offers.

hmmm i argee with this thread and Unknown2dark

teams do buy pointless players BUT it helps you a lot dont it? if noone buys your players ur finished lol and ull have not that much profit in the season

this is a realism if you fix this clubs buying anyone bug that they wont buy anyone that you offer and it if they leave it as the clubs buying anyone they dont even need its kind of putting fun in the game because you will get the money and smile and buy another player.

And how do you know that?

what do you mean ?

i said i do and dont

because i would like the A.I to be smarter and more realness to be in fm10 abit

and i would not like it because it will be to hard selling players becusae of the credit crunch and stuff and not that much clubs that want to sell a non needed player or youth even gets sold to another club and that means no profit and hard to buy more good players when you have a low bugjet

what do you mean ?

i said i do and dont

because i would like the A.I to be smarter and more realness to be in fm10 abit

and i would not like it because it will be to hard selling players becusae of the credit crunch and stuff and not that much clubs that want to sell a non needed player or youth even gets sold to another club and that means no profit and hard to buy more good players when you have a low bugjet

Sorry i read you post wrong :)

Archived