enzo zidane in fm2010?

but why there are too young??? i don't understand this fm rule, without limitation, it will be better...i hope that there are also 1993-1994-1995 players...

Great idea

If you cant have real 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 etc year olds because of whatever

then i think they should included 7 year old regens and so on because they aint real and that could happen.

you could get them from other teams and keep them in your academy and so onn

it be totally awesome :D :D

but why there are too young??? i don't understand this fm rule, without limitation, it will be better...i hope that there are also 1993-1994-1995 players...

Legal reasons and child protection.

I bet the clamour to see Zidane jnr. added is just because he's his father's son. Hey, why don't we add Aguero's son?

Great idea

then i think they should included 7 year old regens and so on because they aint real and that could happen.

Hoarding 7 year old boys might be your gig, but its not mine :D

I dont see the point really. Say if you found a 7 year old with potential in the very first season, you'd have to play at least another 10 seasons before the player got anywhere near the first team. A lot of people would never see them in action.

Legal reasons and child protection.

I bet the clamour to see Zidane jnr. added is just because he's his father's son. Hey, why don't we add Aguero's son?

i not agree, because they're football players, and if you say this, i think that they could be not in football sites and so on...so i can't understand why some players aren't in the db

Great idea

no, i think that it is right to put players until 1993, but if there are some good players that are born in 1994-1995...

i not agree, because they're football players, and if you say this, i think that they could be not in football sites and so on...so i can't understand why some players aren't in the db

They tend not to be on football sites and so on. For legal reasons, SI aren't allowed to include 15 year olds. Fact.

They are actually included in the db, just not the one we see. Afobe from Arsenal has been in the db since January at least, for example, but will only be in our db now.

Great idea

That would be terrible tbh. For one, they'd all have really low attributes. Secondly, you'd never see them play. Thirdly, it would require a lot more programming and also work for the user. 15 should remain the limit.

They tend not to be on football sites and so on. For legal reasons, SI aren't allowed to include 15 year olds. Fact.

They are actually included in the db, just not the one we see. Afobe from Arsenal has been in the db since January at least, for example, but will only be in our db now.

so this will be players that are born until september 1993, right???

7 year old regens, how would we scout them? Sit in a car outside the local primary school with binoculars watching them play at lunch, with a bag of sweets at the ready to entice them to get in your car after school so that you can go over some contract details:rolleyes:

Great idea

I dont see the point really. Say if you found a 7 year old with potential in the very first season, you'd have to play at least another 10 seasons before the player got anywhere near the first team. A lot of people would never see them in action.

Well he's a gooner and properly loves The Voyeur - so what do you expect from the fella.... ? :D

7 year old regens, how would we scout them? Sit in a car outside the local primary school with binoculars watching them play at lunch, with a bag of sweets at the ready to entice them to get in your car after school so that you can go over some contract details:rolleyes:

Or give their parents a new ford focus as a signing on fee. And if you have to move them down the country buy the family a new house.

Millan and Adu were under 15 when I first saw them in the database.. However there is NO point in adding U14 players in the game.. Just because a player is the son of a famous former player does NOT influence his own footballing skills.. It takes more than good genes to become a good player.

14-15ish is fine and should not be changed

Actually, you're wrong on this one.

There is nothing legal that says that SI cannot put under 16 players into the game. It is, however, advised that SI don't include under 16's in the database.

Prior the FM09, Under 16's could be included but generally it was only for players who had already played at first team level. That is why players like Millan, Gerson and Galvan have all been in the game before they were 16.

For FM09, though, players under 16 years old were not included in the game. A rare few, like Martin Galvan, were given an incorrect date of birth by the researchers so didn't get taken out.

From now, the general guideline is that no under 16 players will be in the game.

Third question from here

What attributes, over 5, would a 7-13 year old have?

Some physical attributes. I don't know how the number corelate IRL to actual speed, but some 13yros can run pretty fast. I think probably some attributes such as technique would be above 5, as in ME terms, that means you'll be miss hitting more than not.

Its a horrible idea.. you know why?

How many extra players would that add to the DB?, you would have Under 15's, under 13's, under 10's...

And you couldnt sign any from other teams before they were 16 anyway so why bother?

Because having Zidane's son around would feed Zizou's fanboys until a) he shows out to be less than they hoped, or b) he retires.

Just because he's Zidane's son, it doesn't mean he'll be world class at the age of 17 or anything. It doesn't even mean he'll even be world class.

Paul Ince's son is in the game, after many saves, I'm yet to see him make it in a Football League team.

You can't judge a player on who their farther is I agree, but after watching some videos and one in particular where he destroys a couple of Barcelona youth I'm pretty confident he's got what it takes to get to the top, unless he gets crippled or something:rolleyes:

You can't judge a player on who their farther is I agree, but after watching some videos and one in particular where he destroys a couple of Barcelona youth I'm pretty confident he's got what it takes to get to the top, unless he gets crippled or something:rolleyes:

Yeah I saw that video, he looks very very good for his age.

Exactly! :D

That is how I managed to put in Hervin Ongenda for PSG. :D

i often see him play

he scored 6 goals in u17 team since the beginning of the season

in 3 years he scored approximatively 300 goals

he can't play for u16 french squad (too young)

next year he will be able

his team mate Abdallah Yaisien is very talented too, like the 94 generation of Paris Saint Germain (5 players in u16 french squad, and 3 in "reserve" )

I totally agree with you here!

Archived