Crazy Values

After my first season managing Man Utd I noticed some of my players values had shot up dramatically. Fletcher was worth £25m, Richardson was £31.5m, O'Shea was £16.75m, etc. Ruud was less than Fletcher and Richardson and Rooney was only £4m more than Richardson. Many of the others have crazy values as well.

Can it really be my training regime or is there a bug? Has anyone else noticed strange valuations on thiers or other players?

After my first season managing Man Utd I noticed some of my players values had shot up dramatically. Fletcher was worth £25m, Richardson was £31.5m, O'Shea was £16.75m, etc. Ruud was less than Fletcher and Richardson and Rooney was only £4m more than Richardson. Many of the others have crazy values as well.

Can it really be my training regime or is there a bug? Has anyone else noticed strange valuations on thiers or other players?

at the end of my first season too and i've just experienced it.

simon daives has played about 10 games all season, has been transfer listed since jan, had a value of £2.4m now it is £9.75m? crazy or what! and come on phil neville £13.75m, you're having a laugh

Archived