two questions

cowell

i loaded fm09 up with steam and i dont have data editor does anyone no why? and i was thinking of getting a new comp for the new one and one that can cope with it smoothly and play the 3-D match engine smoothly can anyone make any suggestions your help will be much appreciated thank you

HI, that also happend to me also, so i uninstalled it and just installed it again with my game code.. buying a new pc just to run fm10 seems a bit excessive, have u thought about putting more ram into ur pc or even upgrading ur graphic card?? both these options would be alot better than buying a new pc imo :)

when buying a new laptop dont go overboard and spend about 700 quid on one just to play fm10. my dell inspiron 1525 cost me about £400 and plays it no problem.

You've played FM2010? How exactly when it hasn't been released yet. Are you a tester or something?

You've played FM2010? How exactly when it hasn't been released yet. Are you a tester or something?

sorry i did quite word that right, i ment my laptop plays 09 fine so fm10 should not be a problem either seeing as it still a 3d match engine (if you want it) , so a 400 quid laptop would prob quite suit his needs.

Archived