Longest Goal Drought

Moaner

I was just wondering what everybodies longest goal drought for a player was.

My supposidly "star" striker looks set to break the record, whatever it is, assuming he does actually EVER score again, which at this moment in time looks very unlikely. Im estimating it as about 16-18 hours of competitive football at the minute. I was thinking of putting an appeal out for his stolen right leg but I dont think SI included this feature in thier latest patch.

Had something like 20 hours, but this guy was an old striker with once-immense physical attributes (but no more) and a brilliant creative mind - so I'd been playing him as a playmaker striker. Although he had no goals in a while he had tons of assists instead. I didn't realise it was bugging him until the news item, where he scored a hat-trick after I deployed him up front - and discovered he still has the talent to spearhead my attack after all.

I remember one of my natural strikers , Vela probably, went 20 hours without scoring. However, I was playing him in a ML role with three strikers in front of him, so I wasn't really looking for him to score.

Yoan Gouffan is on a decent non-scoring run for me atm. picked him up in the summer on a free as money was tight, its now January, and he hasnt scored yet.... hasnt played every game though, i think he has 7 starts and 12/13 sub apps but still...

edit: he's scored now... 18th February!!! im so glad he didnt cost me anything....

Archived