Jornalists

wazza

In FM2009 you had to download the journalists names and personalities of who would ask you questions for the English Premier League BEFORE you started a new game for them to be incorporated the game.

Will this be the same for FM2010 and if so a) where will they be on this site as I cannot remember where I got them from. b) will there be any for download on release day so a career game can be started without having to wait for them

This will for sure be the case for FM10 as well. Journalists names are part of the databse and the database cannot be changed after starting a game anymore.

As far as user-created updates are concerned I'm sure someone will create one again and you should be able to find them on the usual fansites. If you don't know them just look at the special forum for that as well as in the editor's forum where new downloads are usually advertised. :)

Whether one will be there on the release date already depends on whether someone who would do it has his hands on the editor before the release date already. So I wouldn't count on that, but I think we can expect it shortly afterwards.

hth :)

Archived