Press Officer

Moaner

I'm sure this must of been bought up before but why, oh why can we not just have a press officer to handle all press conferences. I am fed up of clicking "send assistant" every five seconds. Im getting repetitive strain injury.

The press officer can do other things too like respond to transfer speculation on your behalf. For instance if the players status is "the club do not wish to sell this player", when a team announces its interest then the PO can tell them where to go with you having to worry about repeating yourself over and over.

First off, in FM09, you had the choice to send the assistant to the press conference and, for the haters out there, you can set this in the team settings to ask your assistant to do all press conferences for you.

from todays blog....

I wouldnt mind them if they reported your comments....... not just the pre selected ones.......if you add your own text it doesnt get a mention!!!!!

It kind of does, however the game reads it or states that you've rambled on. It doesn't state what you've actually said but that you've waffled on.

Archived