this regan takes the term "wigga" to a whole new level!

My guess is that his parents were wealthy social types who went gamehunting in Kenya. One day, little Bert (as he was originally known) wandered off while mumsy was trying to wrestle a rhino. He was then raised by leopards and as he grew older, slowly migrated to Nigeria, where he was taken into a village by some townsfolk and adopted.

Simple, really. :p

My guess is that his parents were wealthy social types who went gamehunting in Kenya. One day, little Bert (as he was originally known) wandered off while mumsy was trying to wrestle a rhino. He was then raised by leopards and as he grew older, slowly migrated to Nigeria, where he was taken into a village by some townsfolk and adopted.

ha ha good one

Really good post:thup::D

yes i do actually....fancy proving me wrong?

What I do notice is "declared for Nigeria"

Maybe, just maybe, his parents live there and he was born there and you are some sort of moron that cant see that, or even if he wasnt born there he could have been there for years??????

Nigeria is quite far from South Africa.

It is a bit strange that there is a white guy from Nigeria.

No it isn't you racist inbred, there are so many industries that require people to travel the world maybe his mother worked in Nigeria and at the risk of giving you great discomfort, she met a local man, and had a child!!!???? Shock and Horror!

What I do notice is "declared for Nigeria"

Maybe, just maybe, his parents live there and he was born there and you are some sort of moron that cant see that, or even if he wasnt born there he could have been there for years??????

No need for that.

a) It's a lighthearted thread.

b) Who cares?

To jump from both of those to abuse is a pretty poor show tbh.

No it isn't you racist inbred, there are so many industries that require people to travel the world maybe his mother worked in Nigeria and at the risk of giving you great discomfort, she met a local man, and had a child!!!???? Shock and Horror!

Name me 10 white professional footballers from Nigeria.

No need for the racist inbred comment at all, shows you have a real lack of intelligence.

Isn't the chance for two black parents to have a white child like a billion to one?

They got lucky.

Where in his profile does it say his parents are black? or pink? or green for that matter?

Jesus is it so hard to believe this?

Think of all the possible scenarios his grandfather could have moved to england met a white woman had a son, who is lighter, he had another son with another white woman who was more white?

Given the fact if this is the case the children would take the most of their pigmentation from the mother as they take 75% of the mothers genes.

Cut out the abuse now please.

To go back on the OP point: I does seem a little strange, especially since he is called Obasi, which seems like an African local name (not one of an English expat).

I have a similar player, who happens to be a world class centre back, in my game : Bernard Wusu, Nigerian but white.

I also have/had a Singapore/Spanish fullback(plays for Spain U21 with Asian name), an Portuguese/Armenian fullback (plays for Portugal U21 with Armenian name) and a Brazilian Japanese keeper playing for Young Brazil (has a Japanese name). All of them are very decent, if not talented, players who add "some flavour" to my save!

I check these players every once and a while, even though none of them is playing or will play for my side anymore (except probably the GK who I try to bring in to cover for Lloris when he is 18 and allowed to move - plays for Sao Paolo, Brazil).

Where in his profile does it say his parents are black? or pink? or green for that matter?

Jesus is it so hard to believe this?

Think of all the possible scenarios his grandfather could have moved to england met a white woman had a son, who is lighter, he had another son with another white woman who was more white?

Given the fact if this is the case the children would take the most of their pigmentation from the mother as they take 75% of the mothers genes.

Where on his profile does it say his grandfather nailed a white chick?

My comment like yours was a possible scenario, I think you jumped the gun a little quickly there don't you?

Archived