Fm 2008 Question

Hey sorry if no1 is still playing this my pc cant handle fm 09 so im not gonna dream about fm 2010 untill maybe i start working again.

But anyway my question is about a recent update for fm 2008 could any1 please be a great hjelp and tell me A. if there is a september update out or due out. B. When it wikll be released and were ic ould pick this up

Thanks in advance to any repliers :thup:

the guys at this website are working on a new database update including the last transfer window. it will hopefully be released within the next week or so. in the meantime, theres an update from about halfway through the transfer window t keep you going..

i'm using this update, as my pc cant handle 09 either!

I looked through the editor forum for you there, but it appears to be kept to a relatively small number of pages (3!), and only goes back to August this year. Sadly all the updates for FM08 have been purged long ago from that particular forum. The only direction to go would be that one rinso has linked you to. Hope you find what you're looking for :thup:

And sorry I can't be more help.

Yep, it is indeed out now!! IF you notice any mistakes/omissions feel free to PM me and i'll make sure they get fixed for the next one! :thup:

edit: sent download link via PM, unsure about posting download links in the forums...

Archived