Lack of Harmony at club

I'm guessing it because some players want to leave either because they are not playing or they want to go to a bigger club.

You can try playing them if that is their problem, maybe giving out new contracts. You may have to simply sell them on, i have had to do this a lot.

Look at your entire squad and check why they are unhappy. The ones which have a different concern to 'dismayed by the lack of harmony' are probably the cause of this message.

Find the players who are unhappy and fix their problems, this should go away after that.

This is a big problem for me as I like to play with smaller clubs and taking them up through the leagues.

Sometimes my whole squad wants to go to a bigger club and it kills the squad harmony. This aspect of the game needs some work in my opinion.

A couple of tricks I've learned to use though:

1. Don't set expectations too high before the season.

2. If a player wants to move to a bigger club, transfer list him with a high asking price. Wait a few days, take him off the list and he's probably happy again. Act quickly and give him a new contract before he starts moaning again.

Archived