Tutor?

Click on the Young Player you wish to be tutored and click the Player Interaction Button. You should find on the list 3 options to choose from regarding learning from a player. Each option has slightly different effects. Basically choose the one you want.

Must say it seems random as to who the Player is going to learn or be tutored from. Just because you pick a young striker you won't always get Drogba as an option to tutor him, may pick one of the other senior team strikers instead.

As an example in my Game I signed Davide Santon and wanted him to learn from Gary Neville, as I got him to be my Right Back, however I was only offered the option of him learning from Nani. Which only makes sense if you want to play him as a right midfielder.

As an example in my Game I signed Davide Santon and wanted him to learn from Gary Neville, as I got him to be my Right Back, however I was only offered the option of him learning from Nani. Which only makes sense if you want to play him as a right midfielder.

Why, tutoring has little to do with position other than limiting the tutor choice.

The important things to consider are PPMs & personalities.

Yes i agree with Cougar2010, player preferred moves are ideal for the tutor to pass onto the youngster. I tend to go for tutors that have high determination and professionalism and who have favourable PPM's for the young player being tutored. Nationality and language issues play a part also.

Archived