Noooooooooooooooo!

bahhh, you dont need it anyway.

i started a new game of cm10 as rangers & sold almost the full team for a total of 38mill.

newcastle is a good resource now there in the championship.

2loses to liverpool in the c-cup & a 100%record after 15games sofar :D

im shure the same applys for fm

so what happens to you now then?? if he's carrying on as chairman.....

(i dont have fm09 so not come across this before)

The game just goes on as before, but the chairman with not keep the balance at a certain level as before. Thus no more cash injections and you should not make too many losses. No change apart from that.

The game just goes on as before, but the chairman with not keep the balance at a certain level as before. Thus no more cash injections and you should not make too many losses. No change apart from that.

cheers for that!! :thup:

Don't worry about that, my Slovak Tycoon removed backign 2nd season in the prem with my braintree team. I was like poo, but come the end of the season when i had no money at all left was about 30 mil in the red he gives me 80 million and i don't have to pay it back. So i'm only paying him back for the current stadium which is maxed out at 40k so need him to budget me a new one soon as lol

Don't worry about that, my Slovak Tycoon removed backign 2nd season in the prem with my braintree team. I was like poo, but come the end of the season when i had no money at all left was about 30 mil in the red he gives me 80 million and i don't have to pay it back. So i'm only paying him back for the current stadium which is maxed out at 40k so need him to budget me a new one soon as lol

The problem I have with my stadium is that I've sold Almost 5,500 season tickets and only get about 20k for each home match hwile the stadium costs me about 30k for each home game.

Although wages is a big factor I can't really afford to offload the more expensive because I wont get the same quality. So I'm just hoping I get a new stadium soon or I may not be getting to the Premiership any time soon.

aaaaah, I always hear about these RICH TYCOON stories, but I still havent tried a club with a tycoon :p

I got head hunted essentially by the guy at Hyde while in Ireland after a spell working my way up the leagues in England. It was to finally have some money to play with after about 8 seasons of pretty much freebies.

Archived