Hall Of Fame - Is It Broke?

AJ1

I've managed Atletico Madrid and Inter and won 5 League Titles and 27 Cups.

However, the Hall of Fame only shows my current trophies won with Inter Milan, other people in the hall of fame that have managed multiple teams have next to their name "2 teams" and then the trophies they have won listed.

As my Hall of Fame doesn't show that, is it broken? or bugged? or what?

if you highlight your name on the list, does it still only show once set of achievements, or does it list em all??

edit: You managed Athletico first, then Inter??

edit again: ive had a look around, an di see a few threads in the bugs forum, but nothing with a solution in. might be worth your while makin a thread in there telling them about the problem, as its clearly not been fixed.

Have you reinstalled windows at all? The hall_of_fame.dat file (which contains all your achievements) is in a seprate directory to the game itself (shared documents in XP and in public documents on Windows 7) so if you reinstall windows/move your saved game to a different PC ect your acheivements will be lost unless you have specifically moved the The hall_of_fame.dat file too.

Also bear in mind not all cups make it onto the hall of fame. For instance charity sheilds, euro super cups and club world championships don't appear on there.

Is there an easy way to see your manager achievements in a nice list of cups and leagues?

By easy I mean a list of Cups and Leagues that you have won, not the list provided under Manager Overview > History > Achievements >Competitions (this lists every win in every round of every competition and doesn't seem to offer the option of filtering down to final results only). Hall of Fame lists major and minor rather than naming the cups and leagues.

Is there an easy way to see your manager achievements in a nice list of cups and leagues?

By easy I mean a list of Cups and Leagues that you have won, not the list provided under Manager Overview > History > Achievements >Competitions (this lists every win in every round of every competition and doesn't seem to offer the option of filtering down to final results only). Hall of Fame lists major and minor rather than naming the cups and leagues.

Yep, there really should be a better way of viewing your achievemnts rather than having to view EVERYTHING you have ever done, including being knocked out of comps.

Yep, there really should be a better way of viewing your achievemnts rather than having to view EVERYTHING you have ever done, including being knocked out of comps.

I guess that's a 'no' then!

It's annoying because if you select Achievements > Views > Awards you get a nice neat list.

Archived