What is the strongest missing league?

The Western Asian leagues, and J-League. Most of the Asian leagues are unplayable, until FM10, where most of them will be playable at some point if all goes well. :p

But I'm Canadian so I'm going to be biased and say the strongest league missing is the fantastic football that is present in the Canadian Soccer League. :D

Oddly enough: Paraguay.

That is, if you believe IFFHS

http://www.iffhs.de/?b6e28fa3002f71504e52d17f7370eff3702bb1c2bb11

Yeah that is where the debates really came into it. Although I think they rate that based on up and coming talent in those specific leagues. Paraguay does seem to have better players coming out of their leagues when compared to Japan imo. Also I would rate Spain #2 easily on that list just in front of Italy.

whats gonna happen though, do you have to add all the players one by one (inc. deciding on player stats) to create the missing leagues?

sounds like a huge project to create one.

The players are all probably already in the game. It won't be hard to create new leagues and competitions in the editor. The hardest part is finding the league information and rules to put into the editor to make it realistic.

whats gonna happen though, do you have to add all the players one by one (inc. deciding on player stats) to create the missing leagues?

sounds like a huge project to create one.

No, the players are already in, possibly except in Japan. All you have to do is activate the league.

I've been getting in some debates recently, but I can't really come to a mutual agreement about which league is the strongest that is missing.

Who do you guys feel is the best league not in the game?

well its got to be egypt you have massive clubs with a rich and proud history

like zamalek and al ahly

Yeah that is where the debates really came into it. Although I think they rate that based on up and coming talent in those specific leagues. Paraguay does seem to have better players coming out of their leagues when compared to Japan imo. Also I would rate Spain #2 easily on that list just in front of Italy.

No, it's because Paraguay are located in a stronger continent (South America) and their clubs beat Brazilian and Argentine ones in a regular basis.

Anyway, the J-League is better than the Paraguayan league, in fact, it is likely to be among the top 10 or 15 leagues in the world.

Ecuador, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and some Mideastern leagues like the Saudi one are also very good and are missing in the game.

• 1 month later...

Archived