Ahhhh politics....

For some reason they thought I wasn't serious.... If anything, this has proven to me labour are out of touch, I'll try again with the tories in may!

Hi,

I'm sorry to inform you that your petition has been rejected.

Your petition was classed as being in the following categories:

* Intended to be humorous, or has no point about government

policy

If you wish to edit and resubmit your petition, please follow

the following link:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/footballmanager/B857wdEmZ27NCCp8BgAOCVv

You have four weeks in which to do this, after which your

petition will appear in the list of rejected petitions.

Your petition reads:

We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to: 'Create a

bank holiday to coincide with the release of football manager'

we would like the prime minister to create a football manager

day, after all, it is the beautiful game.

-- the ePetitions team

Good laugh i had on this, brings back memory of a guy who applied for some managerial job at Southampton football club (i think) with he's fm resume :D

There has been a few. One that sticks out to me is Middlesborough! Fair play to Steve Gibson the chairman, he wrote back saying the bloke was to experienced for 'Boro and didnt want his reputation tarnished. That said letter was then auctioned off for charity i think.

There has been a few. One that sticks out to me is Middlesborough! Fair play to Steve Gibson the chairman, he wrote back saying the bloke was to experienced for 'Boro and didnt want his reputation tarnished. That said letter was then auctioned off for charity i think.

Yes, this proves that there are still 'humans' in chairman position a very nice thing :)

Nice one! Makes a change from applying for a manager's job.

Be Machiavellian - resubmit but blackmail the government with the threat that tens of thousands of employees and students will be taking a sickie to the detriment of the national economy if your request isn't granted.

It's not really a threat when the alternative you are supporting is to legally enforce the entire country's ability to do this :p

Archived