Two quick questions

1. Feeder clubs are part and parcel of modern football, Man Utd's feeder club are Antwerp and they do send a lot of reserve players out to them to gain first team experience, and to be honest I don't quite understand what you mean but why not a reserve team instead of Motherwell.

2. Sorry to bring up the old favorite bit it is more than likely to be your tactics, sorry to say it, maybe have a look at what your AM suggests during the match, either that or have a look over on the T&T forums for some inspiration.

1- I mean why not put the players that need experience in the reserve team, and play them in the reserve team games...

2- I'm really sick of formation changing :(... BTW, talking about AM's suggestions, those weaker foot and hard tackling stuff really made me lose matches, and when I stopped doing them, I began winning, is my AM drunk?

As mentioned, players will improve more from playing competitive games that from playing in reserve games. I tend to look at any starlets I have who I reckon won't be getting a shot in the first team just yet and try and get them out to my feeder club or on loan. I usually keep the reserves for keeping my fringe players fit and for blooding some of the younger guys before first team action.

When you are negotiating a loan you can select 'can be recalled' which allows you to bring a loaned player back whenever you want.

Archived