So what's this i hear about the new League Editor?

Is this on Football Manager 2009 or 2010?

I got super excited when i heard about this because i've always wanted the Faroe Islands League Formuladeildin and Deildin 1.

I haven't played any of these games since Championship Manager 03/04, so i take it everything is going to different and new features (and better i hope).

Also what do think about the editor these days compared to the older games,

is it easy to use and work properly? (as i had problems with the one on 03/04)

Hi mozyFresh.

Firstly, welcome to the forum! As you've not played since 03-04 you'll be in for a massive treat when you finally get round to playing either 90 or 2010. There have been huge leaps in the game since then, and you'll have a lot of fun (and nightmares) getting to grips with it.

As the other poster have said, the league editor is planned for 2010 and 09 does not come with this. The data editor for 09 is very good and allows you to do an awful lot more than just standard stats editing. You can also set preferred moves (runs with the ball, plays killer balls etc) and much more.

If you do get the Faroes up and running when it comes out - let me know as I am always up for a lower league challenge!

I got a question about the league editor... saves opening a new thread this way ;)

Can I make a league and have teams from different nations competeting within it?

For example I'm considering making a Carribbean Super League, if I can have a league with sides from different nations competing!?

Also if I had an Jamacian side in thie league, would they produce Jamacian regens? and a Cayman Islands side produce Caymanian regens? etc etc!

Archived