When will my goodison board build a new stadium?

What's your bank balance like? I'm at spurs (2018) with a bank balance of over 250 million. Ive filled my stadium every week for the past 4 years and I'm still waiting. I think you need a couple of hundred million and constant sell outs and eventually it will happen.

Good luck.

What's your bank balance like? I'm at spurs (2018) with a bank balance of over 250 million. Ive filled my stadium every week for the past 4 years and I'm still waiting. I think you need a couple of hundred million and constant sell outs and eventually it will happen.

Good luck.

My balance is about 10% of your's lol

Gonna have to save up then!

Good luck.

The council wan't allow it. Chelsea cant expand cause there is no room to expand. Arsenal will only ever be allowed 60,000 cause the council blocked them for any future increase. They said 60 max. And for the Spuds i would say it would be the same. Theres just is no room to expand without building a complete new stadium!

The council wan't allow it. Chelsea cant expand cause there is no room to expand. Arsenal will only ever be allowed 60,000 cause the council blocked them for any future increase. They said 60 max. And for the Spuds i would say it would be the same. Theres just is no room to expand without building a complete new stadium!

Sorry forgot to mention that i expanded White Hart Lane to 55000 about 5 years ago and am now waiting for new stadium.

I've given up on this. I'm in 2025 with Stade Lavallois, with 10 league wins, 4 CL titles and a bunch of other trophies won, a 482 million bank balance, second richest club in the world, with a 18 000 capacity stadium. Around 11 000 seated. It's ridiculous.

Archived