Last Flutter before fm2010

I took over my national side (Scotland) because I figured that I coudn't do any worse than George Burley! In fact I am doing better. I qualified for the world cup in South Africa and I even got to the second stage which is something that Scotland have never done irl. I eventually got thumped by Italy which was not really surprising.

cheers for the ideas guys i started one with hibs last nyt and im still not too sure... lol i myt try take charlon back up or be a random team who knows but its gunna happen stright after my tea!!... also if callum davenport is still injured by the time fm2010 comes out what will his injury say stab wound??? just been buggin me today it has

cheers for the ideas guys i started one with hibs last nyt and im still not too sure... lol i myt try take charlon back up or be a random team who knows but its gunna happen stright after my tea!!... also if callum davenport is still injured by the time fm2010 comes out what will his injury say stab wound??? just been buggin me today it has

I think it will probably just say something like 'leg injury' or similar.

i finally went with falkirk in the SPL with no money to spend i could bring in steve marlet on a free and slum it with the players ive got until next season.. am half way threw into 2nd of feb and im in the league cup final against dundee utd , after beating rangers in the quaters and celtic in the semi's.

i am also 3rd in the league :) so this game should see me through to fm2010!

Archived