"Quickest off the mark"

Might be the wrong forums, if so please move it :)

What's the fastest goal you've scored in FM?

bojangoal-1.jpg

We took centre, Bojan passed it back to Sakho, who passed it across to Schwaab, who played a long ball into Bojan's path, who placed it in the corner from the edge of the area.

1 second slower than

I'm sure someone has scored a faster goal.

I don't have access to the computer it happened on so I can't grab a screenshot of the record, but 16 seconds as Braintree, so I haven't beaten you...

Other team botched their kickoff, my center midfielder picked it right up and just kicked it as hard as he could from a very long ways out.

I'm not sure, as I can't remember properly, so PLEASE don't count on me for this, but I'm positive Marquinhos scored a goal for me on my Man Utd save in just under 10 seconds. I do remember the goal, just not the time; Welbeck passed it back to Ferdinand, through ball to Marquinhos, shot from the edge of the area and bang, goal. I know I had CB's with full direct passing and high defensive line, as well as the fact we were playing a rubbish club in a pre-season friendly. As I said, can't remember the exact time, but it was just under 10 seconds.

• 1 month later...

Archived