Question regarding staff

rinso

Maybe i'm being a wee bit thick here, it wouldnt be the first time, (nor will it be the last) but how do you tell a coach's CA (roughly) without using an external tool?? is reputation the only guide? clearly attributes dont figure as i have some coaches with 20's in their respective field, but with ca of only 50 or 60. the only way i can see to judge how good a coach REALLY is, is by looking at which club employs him, and his reputation. Maybe someone could set me straight?? (playing on 08 btw)

hmmm yeah i just realised reputation isnt that much of a guide either, when i looked a little more closely at my staff!

Surely their CA and PA play a part in how good they are as coaches? Its not just a case of "oh he's got 20 for gk's, he's the best there is"... as im moving up the leagues, i want to be getting better staff to help my players progress. a coach with ca of 150 is surely gonna do that better than a coach of 90, even if they have identical attributes... or am i getting this completely wrong?!

Archived