anyone won the league this early?

Ipswich - Started as former semi-pro footballer

1st Season: Playoff Winners

2nd Season: 6th prem

3rd season: 1st prem

van der vaart and eugene sully on the cheap after promotion :D

i'm on my 7th or 8th season now, won everything under the sun and still not on the favored personnel list though :(

Ipswich - Started as former semi-pro footballer

1st Season: Playoff Winners

2nd Season: 6th prem

3rd season: 1st prem

van der vaart and eugene sully on the cheap after promotion :D

i'm on my 7th or 8th season now, won everything under the sun and still not on the favored personnel list though :(

wow :)

thats a great acheivment :)

Now go back and win the Premiership with Rushden and Diamonds. No looking up players, no signing your favourite real life players, all bought/loaned/signed players must be scouted, no in game editors (not that I'm saying you all did) and no feeder clubs (not exactly a reality in English football). Must be something I forgot. Well no pre-game editing obviously.

Do things the way real life managers would. Then if you all do so well I'll pat you on the back.

Why are you challenging people to achieve what any rl manager never would to get any credit from you? If that is possible in FM it's as unrealistic as you suggest using the game's options is. And who says that real clubs on a certain level do always scout players they know just as you know who is good and who isn't?

Why are you challenging people to achieve what any rl manager never would to get any credit from you? If that is possible in FM it's as unrealistic as you suggest using the game's options is. And who says that real clubs on a certain level do always scout players they know just as you know who is good and who isn't?

Alex Ferguson would say 'I've heard of this player in the Championship and he's supposed to be real good. Send some scouts over and we'll have a look at him'. Alex Ferguson will not just say 'this player's real good, let's just buy him'. Even the big players he will watch first.

When an FM player takes over a team an immediately signs some of the players that they love and rate in the real world that is not realistic and is getting around the game.

And, oh, it's possible to rise up the ranks without using the little 'cheats' that FM makes possible. Do an Exeter or a Peterborough...or even a Wimbledon.

Oh, and how many people who do so 'well' employ the corner tactic?

Kudos to anyone who does so well they want to tell everyone, but even more praise if you play by the rules. I'm not above saying well done.

Arsenal fan 123' date=' can you put up screenshots of your transfers over the four seasons, bank balance and your squad now :)? also one of your tactics?[/quote']

i'll do the transfers, bank balance and squad tonight and they will be uploaded :)

and nope i can't do the tactics as they are my tactics and has gave me success with any team i've played with.

I'll give you a idea tho on what they are; watchin CL final and copied barcelona

since then i've used this tactic and done amazing :D

Load...Play...Lose...Re-Load...Play...Win...Save...Play...Lose...Re-Load...

...for 9 seasons.:D

How do you know he did that? :confused:

He's probably got a good tactic and luck on his side i.e rubbish teams beating the good teams

Anyway if he did cheat which i don't think he has it's his own game and his cheating himself

Maybe people like you ain't good as him on the game you start accusing other players they cheat

My only doubt with Tanzim is that Bolton dont become top 4 after a few seasons - it's nigh on impossible to do that straight away with a team like blackburn without some sort of foul play. sorry i just dont buy it. I've worked up from unemployment and BSN Hyde team, to managing AC Milan in my main career game - taken 20 seasons!

How do you know he did that? :confused:

He's probably got a good tactic and luck on his side i.e rubbish teams beating the good teams

Anyway if he did cheat which i don't think he has it's his own game and his cheating himself

Maybe people like you ain't good as him on the game you start accusing other players they cheat

Read the post a couple above this one.

It was FM06, maybe 07 Im not sure, I cant remember much about it but I will upload the screenshots.

There was no cheating whatsoever, I promise you that! Look Ill just upload the screenies, I have the semis too, maybe even the quarter finals. They are on another Forum too so may have to get them off that. I think I should have just shut my mouth cause Im opening myself up to a barrage of "Cheat" "Liar" and all that Malarky :D

Archived