Will there be an FM 2010 Demo?

|****** fliping 2 weeks before october 30 that is fliping stupid a demo should not be 2 weeks before the game it should be 5/6 somthing like who puts a demo 2 weeks before a game whats the point making a demo if its 2 weeks you might as well not make a demo ****

|****** fliping 2 weeks before october 30 that is fliping stupid a demo should not be 2 weeks before the game it should be 5/6 somthing like who puts a demo 2 weeks before a game whats the point making a demo if its 2 weeks you might as well not make a demo ****

Pardon?

What about that they would have a product which resembles the release candidate 2 weeks for release?

I guess you have no clue about how much work is/will be done in the 4 weeks difference.

No let me rephrase that, I guess you have no clue.

Two weeks is plenty of time to get a good look at the game. After 6 weeks of playing a half-season you would get bored and maybe not anticipate the game as much.

If they released a demo now, it wouldn't be a demo of the full game, would it?

Demo's are routinely released shortly before games releases, the FIFA demo was released only a few weeks before the game comes out, FM isn't much different.

If SI release an old build they'll get slaughtered about it being unfinished and this forum will be littered with ridiculous posts about faults that don't even exist anymore.

Archived