Windows 7

Ona sidenote, can someone explain the difference between Vista and 7? And what benefits each will bring?

Not sure of all the differences but I do believe that its not so memory intensive as vista currently is.

So if i was to get windows 7, would it be less intensive on a computer with a spec of 2gb ram and 2ghz processor? Or is it mainly useful in optomising higher end machines?

If its less intensive on those 2 specs i may consider getting an upgrade.

I run it on a Core 2 Duo (2.4 GHz) with 2 GB of RAM and it runs much much better than Vista ever did. :)

Sounds promising, i tend not to know much about computers, just how to use them... sort of lol. Is it easy to install?

Yes it was. :)

I highly recommend Windows 7. I've not had any problems with it and it uses a lot less RAM than Vista ever did.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I'm on the 64 bit version of Windows 7 (don't worry FM and all your favourite apps still work fine) so I have the ability to add a lot more RAM in the future (my motherboard supports up to 8 GB apparently). :D

everyone that has a brain know that vista is more different then windows 7 and better.. in tech wise but some people are still use to window 7
and **** ofcourse fm 09 will work on windows 7 paulbluecat did you get No gcse in ICT **

No need to be arse, obviously everyone doesn't know!

Archived