Fantastic new way to keep important players

tak

I've been trying to find a way to keep my important players for quite a while. We've all been there. A player performs decently and immediately he wants to move to a bigger club. Here is the solution:

You never agree to sell him during the transfer period. Then, off season, you offer him to clubs. The deal is closed and then (in fmrte) you change his transfer date for about three years later. He is happy he got his transfer and you still have the player!

If you make him happy with fmrte he starts moaning again in a while. I think someone mention this is cheating? Like I said in the past, cheating against a cheat is morally justified, so basically don't worry about it.

No. Happens all the time in real life, hence it's a feature in a football management simulator that tries to be realistic.

not just in football, it happens in real life too. people are trying to "better" themselves, and constantly trying to improve. thats not cheating, thats called human nature...

But surely a small team can go through a couple of seasons without half of the players wanting to move at every transfer window? There are contracts, they are professionals, it is called ethos and common decency. Nah, 50% of the team wantong to move every time they get a chance is not real life. On the contrary, my fantastic new way fixes this minor bug.

But surely a small team can go through a couple of seasons without half of the players wanting to move at every transfer window? There are contracts, they are professionals, it is called ethos and common decency. Nah, 50% of the team wantong to move every time they get a chance is not real life. On the contrary, my fantastic new way fixes this minor bug.

If the whole of qpr gota chance to move to one of the top four you think they'd say no?

(No disrespect qpr fans:))

Your "fantastic" way to keep players is editing hey that's cool if people want to edit that's their choice but everyone who edits thought of your idea along time ago.

Unfortunately he's right for the wrong reasons people =/

Like others have said, if you're going to edit why not just edit them to be happy at your club in the first place? I manage a small club I've taken up the leagues in Spain and I have my star player wanting to move to another club. I'm ignoring his demands. He still plays really well and I made sure to sign him to a long contract so he's got three years before he's a free agent. By that time I hope to have got the club to a point where it can match his ambition.

Archived