FM demo ?

how long is the season in football manager 09 demo im thinking of being liverpool but im wondering when will the demo end when i play with liver ?

im asking becusae i lost my fm 09 disk case and my laptop disk went bust so i had to buy a new one i feel like playing the demo now :mad:

Cool did not know you could do that but i have never downloaded a demo before. Will there be competition editor on the demo? that would be great!

I think its better to start from scratch with the new game because demo's only contain a small database. There's also no point in including an editor with the demo because your changes would only be implemented by starting a new game and the demo doesn't allow this only quickstarts.

Actually, this would help me - I have never played a "demo" to expiry.....so....

what happens after 6 months (you cant play it, obviously, and I guess there is some message inviting you to buy the game for real, but can you still access the data in the game at that point so you can review your performance as manager or is the game closed / locked?

Any answer will presumably relate to FM09 though if SI can officially relate to FM10 I would, naturally, be chuffed! :-)

Archived