Is it possible?

I woundered if it would be possible to completly remove all leagues and competitions in FM10 and then add my own leagues after.

I also woundered if you could set the leagues to use a draft system similar to the MLS. Or is that unique to the MLS?

Thanks for reading.

Does anyone actually KNOW the specifics regarding the league creator/editor yet? I've read everywhere on these forums about how posters are going to completely restructure existing leagues/cups (ie change the Champ League to a knockout) and build new leagues with unusual structures. Unless I've completely missed something, is there a chance that we might be very disappointed with the shallowness or the finished/revealed editor?

Does anyone actually KNOW the specifics regarding the league creator/editor yet? I've read everywhere on these forums about how posters are going to completely restructure existing leagues/cups (ie change the Champ League to a knockout) and build new leagues with unusual structures. Unless I've completely missed something, is there a chance that we might be very disappointed with the shallowness or the finished/revealed editor?

Read the blogs from SI on this, day 11 and 12. You can find the sticky at the top of this forum (so you can't have looked everywhere).

Archived