Ivory Coast....

hey i know this is a little early since the game doesnt come out for more than a month but can somebody please put together a great ivory coast domestic league!! im so busy that i know i wont have time to do so once the game is released so if someone could help me out that would be wonderful..its the only league i wanna create lol

hey i know this is a little early since the game doesnt come out for more than a month but can somebody please put together a great ivory coast domestic league!! im so busy that i know i wont have time to do so once the game is released so if someone could help me out that would be wonderful..its the only league i wanna create lol

i'm sure eventually every league will be created :)

how about someone doing down to the combined counties div 1 league?

I reckon they'll be done pretty early on, although as I haven't been reading the blogs I don't know about the relegation/promotion from existing leagues etc.

Edit: Also, you'd have to add all the others from that tier (10 or so IIRC) if you wanted realism, so it would take some time. If you went as far as, say, tier 12, you'd have to make upwards of 50 leagues.

Hey i've always wondered how anyone could ever be interested in managing in the Ivory Coast league or the Cyprus league.

I respect that you do, but I just find it amazing how it interests some people. I couldn't think of anything worse.

Hey i've always wondered how anyone could ever be interested in managing in the Ivory Coast league or the Cyprus league.

I respect that you do, but I just find it amazing how it interests some people. I couldn't think of anything worse.

I spend a hell of a lot of time in Cyprus, largely watching local TV and trying to work out who's playing. :cool:

Cypriot league is criminally underrated though. Pretty high foreign appeal (decent wages, good weather etc) and is very competitive. I can't really understand how leagues like Slovenia or Iceland are considered more important to SI. IIRC the league co-ef. is just below Croatia.

Edit: Just checked and it's moved up 5 places this year to #23 in the UEFA coefficient, ahead of Sweden and Croatia amongst others. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Current_ranking_.282010-11_UEFA_competitions.29

To be honest I'm amazed some people find enjoyment in managing big clubs. I'd love to manage West Ham or Genoa but I just don't get the satisfaction. Managing in more obscure countries sometimes helps build a stronger narrative.

Archived