Editor with demo?

hozhoz

I think it would be a good feature (if possible) to send an editor demo out with the demo this year, due to the large increase in editor features, which I would love to try out!

In addition to this we'd also be able to add lower leagues and try out managing in the Unibond (for us FC united fans ;)) and be able to continue our demo game when the real game comes out (without having to restart to make edits)

Thoughts? :p

• Administrators

Won't happen I'm guessing.

Unless they rigged it so the demo game couldn't run the files and it could give us a headstart on creating leagues, etc for download.

But personally I wouldn't be using it anyway, even though I imagine it will be as big success for the FM community with the Comp. editor.

A separate download for it could solve that first problem, but yeah I know it's unlikely!

A seperate download for an editor would be pointless because your not allowed to start a new game with the demo and and editor would require this. I also think its better to wait for the full game as this will have instructions so it would be easier to fix the inevitable errors that will happen when using the editor.

Archived