Extra Substitution

I just got a extra cheeky sub in a League 1 game.

I was making 2 changes to get my side back in the game, But then Garvan got injured before my changes could be made so i had to cancel my changes and then bring on a midfielder instead of 2 attacking players. Which i have done a few times on FM, When your waiting for your changes to be made and you get an injury you can discard all changes and start again with your Subs.

Then i saw a message saying 'Chris Taylor comes on to replace him'

So i thought to myself "tell me i have not just put Tayler upfront instead of Billy Sharp by accident."

I checked the tactics screen and to my suprise Sharp was already on and i had gotten an extra sub.

My original subs were:

Mclean off Sharp on

Waigo off Taylor on

But cause of the injury my subs were:

Mclean off Sharp on

Garvan off Schneiderlin on

I checked the Match Report Schneiderlin and Sharp came on at the same time in the 72nd min, Then a minute later in the 73rd min Tayler came on for Waigo, Which was cancelled before Schneiderlin and sharp came on so i don't know how it happened. If you follow what i am saying ha ha.

Guessing it is a bug, But i am not complaining, I was gutted when he got injured and i could not make the changes i wanted to but instead i got a extra sub.

31136599.jpg

85454061.jpg

Archived