Before announcement for 2010

What you wanted first to be improved in FM2010 before announcement ?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. What you wanted first to be improved in FM2010 before announcement ?

Pretty much what has been announced. I think the time for shiny new features has become less important than developing the current features more. There have been lots of features in the last couple of releases that could be worked on and expanded to make the experience better. It appears this is what SI are doing.

Pretty much what has been announced. I think the time for shiny new features has become less important than developing the current features more. There have been lots of features in the last couple of releases that could be worked on and expanded to make the experience better. It appears this is what SI are doing.

This :thup:

For me, the best version of FM/CM was the tweaked one a few years back. Instead of focussing on that many new features just tweaked the old ones.

There are a list of minor issues for me but if i had to prioritize :

1) Player interaction

2) Board interaction / Fan feedback (gosh why is a 2-0 win in the the league cup with my full youth side become a poor performance grrrr i refer to my man utd save)

3) Tactics

4) Finances

5) Speeding the game processes up (or i desperately need an upgrade from amd sempron 3000+ running on 2.0 Ghz :()

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely board interactivity!

Also, I know this isn't Financial Adviser Manager 2010, but I'd love to have more say in how the club's money is spent, or dealing with sponsorship renewals etc.

I always manage LL teams and being able to save a few pennies here and there and make some good investments for the club would be an awesome addition.

Long term play - not on your list.

If fm2010 still has the same flaws, ie players playing at the top level in their mid forties, managers managing in their eighties, clubs bankrupting themselves with incompetent spending etc then forget it.

I suspect it will have all of the above.

Definitely board interactivity!

Also, I know this isn't Financial Adviser Manager 2010, but I'd love to have more say in how the club's money is spent, or dealing with sponsorship renewals etc.

I always manage LL teams and being able to save a few pennies here and there and make some good investments for the club would be an awesome addition.

I too agree with you here!!

Other- the tactical system. I think there's still a LOT of room for improvement there, particularly in how one positions players.

Besides that I was really expecting better press conferences and better 3d animations/graphics. (which I kinda got.. we'll see how much it's improved though)

Im really really really hoping the scouting system, youth and transfer systems have been improved! I only played 09 briefly before binning it (not literally) so cant really comment too much on that apart from the fact i didnt particualrly like it. On certain other (rather rubbish) management games such as LMA they have had one good feature which is opening scouting networks and academys all over the world, such as in real life, which i think is a brilliant addition and really hope SI have implemented this into FM10! I think another tier of youth teams introduced would also be a great idea, but i undderstand adding in players under the age of 14 may not be too much? I hope not anyway! As for the transfer system i just hope in FM10 it reflects the transfer system in real life and is more realistic! Everything else has already been mentioned by Miles in the blogs so thats good!! :)

Archived