More detailed club history

IanZG

I'm not sure if you can do that in FM09 and if not it probably won't be included in 10, but it would be cool (though purely cosmetic) if you could see a list of all the greatest goalscorers in a club's history, not only the top goalscorer, and if you could see the players with most appearances, past captains etc.

Is it possible in any way?

Also, can a player be added to the list of club icons or is it just pre-set?

More history and nerd stuff, is always welcome :)

About the list of club icons I often find it way to long in the game, I think it should be harder for players and staff to break in to the list so it's only the clubs real heros who is on, and not just a bunch of players who played one or two seasons at the club

More history and nerd stuff, is always welcome :)

About the list of club icons I often find it way to long in the game, I think it should be harder for players and staff to break in to the list so it's only the clubs real heros who is on, and not just a bunch of players who played one or two seasons at the club

I found it incredibly difficult to get a player onto even the favoured personnel list for Inter. For example, I made my 18 year old wonderkid captain, and despite holding this position and playing nearly every game for the club during 7 seasons, I found to my dismay that he still wasnt deemed worthy enough. Disappointing to say the least, as it was my sole intention to make him a club hero.

woo, just realised my 6-7 seasons in a row top goalscorer that single-handedly lead us for 2 divisions achieved a legend status:)

It only took him 10 seasons alltoghether:)

EDIT: Does the game make a player that did something like Jimmy Glass for Carlisle automatically an icon or legend? (n.b. the goals-coring-club-saving keeper)

I found it incredibly difficult to get a player onto even the favoured personnel list for Inter.

Being Scottish I started a new game and took over the Scotland team to see if I could do any better than that twit George Burley:rolleyes: and take Scotland to the world Cup which I did rather well:D. After giving a couple of players their first cap I instantly got on to their favoured personel list.

Being Scottish I started a new game and took over the Scotland team to see if I could do any better than that twit George Burley:rolleyes: and take Scotland to the world Cup which I did rather well:D. After giving a couple of players their first cap I instantly got on to their favoured personel list.

It's easy enough to be on a player's favoured list, the first cap/goal works if you are an international manager. What also works is the good mentorships trick. Give a young player 3 good mentorship periods and he will love you, and the senior player will too. I used it to great effect at Barca in once save, even having players I quite callously sold still liking me.

Archived