Starting a New save

Abs_UK

Hi guys

After 25 years of management of my current save i decided to start a new game completely and play until FM10.

I am going to start of as unemployed but not sure what leagues to start with..

The 3 nations i always start with and will stay in every save is:

England

Italy

Spain

Now i need your help to choose 3 more but there is two conditions: 1) i don’t want to have foreign player restrictions. 2) no work permits also.

Also i have an edited database which i made before the third patch, would i have to patch up again once i start the new game?

Thanks

Abs

Yea i guess you are right about the patch, I kinda thought once i applied the patch on my current save it would automatically patch the all my database, but that don’t make sense now.

Also strike off the foreign restriction i want some nations where its fun to manage.

In all my saves i have played so far i have only managed in England, Spain, Italy, Holland and Portugal but want to try few other nations.

By the way when editing posts what the code to put a line (strike) through a word?

Thanx

Abs

I am just going to put it on holiday mode and see what offers come in, Dont want a big job straight away and also don’t want to start in the English, Italian or Spanish leagues from the start but build a team somewhere else and maybe one day move.

As i am going to start playing FM10 after the first patch, i should be able to get in a good 5 season before i move to FM10.

I am pretty sure Holland and Germany have no foreign player restriction. At least i am pretty sure they didnt on FM08 don't know if it changed for FM09 but i doubt it judging by the amount of foreign players you seem to see in Germany.

Belgium, Holland, Ireland, Portugal, Serbia, and Sweden have no foreign player restrictions or work permit requirements.

Germany has no foreign player restrictions for the Bundesliga or Second Bundesliga. Poland has no foreign player restrictions in the second division and allows up to 17 per squad in the first division.

Thanks guys...

I have chosen: England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Germany, Serbia.. (ok one extra nation)

Going to see how my laptop handles this, normally it handles 4-5 nations just fine, never tried 7 so will be an interesting experience.

Cheers..

Abs

Well the leagues are up and running, so far no major problems regarding my laptop handling the extra load apart from it running slightly slower than normal which is expected because of the extra leagues i am running.

Only problem is with the patch, comes back with errors which maybe becuse its already patched but can someone confirm if this is the correct build version 9.3.0 36289(m.e v753)

Thank you

Abs

Archived