in my dreams..

rich74

is there anyone out there that has a pc powerfull enough to run every single league in the game.... it is a fantasy of mine to be able to do it and have it run smoothly imagine the whole football world open to you....my word life would be great...any advice on what i would need to do it

I tried it with my laptop 4gb ram medium processor......it did it but slow

if you had a top processor with 8gb plus of ram you could do it

check out the specs on ALIENWARE PC/LAPTOPS.................WOW!!!

my god i checked it out i am drooling i think i am gonna treat myself to a new laptop....i work nites so i can play some fm at work... i never new you could get laptops with so much muscle... thanks mate for the link ur a star

I loaded all leagues on my new computer recently and it ran pretty much the same as it did when i loaded 20 leagues (which was pretty fast)

My Comp specs are

Processor:Intel CORE 2 QUAD Q9550/2.83GHz/12MB CACHE/1333MHz FSB/LGA775

Memory:GSkill 4G(2x2G) DDR3 1333 PC10666 (F3-10666CL9D-4GBNQ)

Graphics gard: Gigabyte GF9400GT 512MB DDR2 PCIE2.0

I've done this for years. It just processes slower, that's all. People seem to think that it's not possible, they say "You must have a super computer!" - I say "No, just a single core laptop, 2GB of RAM and a bit of patience".

well yeah i can run all nations with all leagues with my sempron 3000+ processor with 1 GB 400 Mhz RAM, but you can imagine it takes me roughly 1.5 hour to get to a match (or around this number) it took only an hour to set it all up

it's possible and yes it's way more fun then just to load 5-6 nations with all leagues but man it's literally crawling and sometimes stand still status quo in effect :(

however if i manage to buy a new desktop say before Christmas, at least a fast dual core or amd triple core 720 black edition or if prices drop a good quad core with 2-4 GB of ram 800 Mhz (minimum) and a way better video card then i will see improvements i would say

Blimey. You guys must have patience.

Although I remember the old Champ Manager days on the Amiga, the end of each season (and I think when initializing the game) it would take about 2 hours to process all the new fixtures, shortlists etc.... You had to nip home from school during lunchtime, set it going, and by the time you finished school you could start the new season! And that was with just 1 playable nation and a few foreigners thrown in (Alessandro Melli, Nii Lamptey etc...).

is there anyone out there that has a pc powerfull enough to run every single league in the game.... it is a fantasy of mine to be able to do it and have it run smoothly imagine the whole football world open to you....my word life would be great...any advice on what i would need to do it

Lots of PCs can run all the leagues, the game will just be very slow.....

What you have to balance up is would you:

A: Have a more enjoyable game experience on a fast processing game with 30 leagues running (more than enough, i mean are you really going to manage in 30 different leagues?!)

or

B: Have a more enjoyable game experience on a very, very slow game with 100's of leauges running of which you'd never manage in 95% of them

I once ran a game with all the leagues running (3ghz dual core processor + 4GB of ram) and after 3 seasons i had to quit as the game was taking 15-20 mins to process a single week!

I can do it on my laptop Core 2 Duo T5450, 1.67 GHZ, 2.50GB RAM, and I get through a season in about a 4 days.:):thup:

Maybe if you're playing 12 hours a day, but unless you're unemployed (or can play FM at work), I don't see how that's possible. :D

Maybe if you're playing 12 hours a day, but unless you're unemployed (or can play FM at work), I don't see how that's possible. :D

Not far off mate I play from 4:30pm (after work) to about 2am then on the weekends I play from about roughly 8:30 am (when the kid wakes me up) untill about 1 or 2 in the morning just depending if I go to the pub or not wi the misses.:thup:

I have a very good but not amazing PC that can run anything I chuck at it. However, I then realise that the Slovakian Second Division is actually contributing nothing to the game. So the number of leagues I load is a lot less than all.

Archived