Will FM2010 be OK on this machine?

Hey, i know the specs haven't been released or FM2010 yet but they are going to be similar to '09 right? Just bought a laptop of my friend which he says plays FM09 pretty well, the specs are in the link below:

http://www.cheaplaptops.org.uk/20070522/dell-inspiron-640m-mobility-laptop-from-479-pounds/

Do you think they will likely play FM2010? I only ask because I'm about to pre-order it and also I don't want to keep reading about it and builing my hopes up if it isn't compatable!!

Many thanks

There was a mod thread made for this a week or so back. I believe it was stated that a dev said 'if you could run FM09 then you'll run FM10'.

I expect that will run the game, but the new tools for determining what your machine can run will help you find a nice level when the game releases (read the blogs).

What about

AMD 3500+

1GB RAM

Winfast PX6600 GT Extreme (GFX)

???

Not much ram by todays standards so you wont be able to have loads of leagues. I'd suggest 2GB as a minimum especially if your using windows vista because this uses loads of ram.

Speed wise it depends on the user, I have 4 GB DDR2 RAM and a 2.66 quad core processor. I am used to running all of Spain, Italy, England and Germany. The PC is capable of running a lot more leagues but to me this is the speed I like anything else seems a bit slow to me. Other people might find running 20 leagues on the same spec machine runs fine, these questions are a bit silly to be honest as I said speed depends on the user.

Graphically if it runs FM09 well then I would have though it will run FM10 just as well.

Archived