anybody know them for FM10?

I have:

Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.2Ghz

Win Vista 32 bit

3GB RAM

HD 2600 PRO 512MB Graphics card

Will it run ok?

Thanks

Do you currently have fm2009 if so and that runs ok then FM2010 should be fine. I have a similar spec to you and am not anticipating too many problems. Although I will have windows 7 buy the time the game is released I still don't think there will be too many problems.

Do you currently have fm2009 if so and that runs ok then FM2010 should be fine. I have a similar spec to you and am not anticipating too many problems. Although I will have windows 7 buy the time the game is released I still don't think there will be too many problems.

No. Thats the problem see. I only have FM2007. I was so happy with it I didn't see the need to update to 08 or 09.

Now I'm wondering if the 3D match engine is worth updating for, plus I'm getting tired of searching for updates every season.

I guess I'll try the FM10 Demo and go from there.

I was just shocked at how slow Champ Manager2010 was on my PC. But then again...........that's Champ Man NOT FM.

I've just bought a new desktop - Quad Core @ 2.6GHz, 4GB of RAM and a 512Mb graphics card. I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought it solely for FM2010. Reckon I could run all playable leagues on it?

Yeah you could run all but it would be slow ive simlar specs but my graphics card is better i i have all top european leagues playable with afew of the 2nd divisions plus large database and that runs ok :thup:

Yeah you could run all but it would be slow ive simlar specs but my graphics card is better i i have all top european leagues playable with afew of the 2nd divisions plus large database and that runs ok :thup:

I'd probably run all leagues in the big European countries, a load of Eastern European countries as well as USA, Australia and Mexico. Can't wait!

Hey up, its the sound of the forum police on their annial visit again! No need to be an arse!

Not hard to search is it daft lad how many of these threads get started aweek plus i actually said info will be released once demo out

who's thrown you a peanut anyway

I've just bought a new desktop - Quad Core @ 2.6GHz, 4GB of RAM and a 512Mb graphics card. I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought it solely for FM2010. Reckon I could run all playable leagues on it?

No is the simple answer unless you want a season to mirror real life. Of course the game would run but would be very slooooooooow.

No. Thats the problem see. I only have FM2007. I was so happy with it I didn't see the need to update to 08 or 09.

I'd download the demo for FM2009 while waiting for the new game demo and try that to see if you have any issues. You might need to upgrade directx and possibly your graphics card drivers but both of these will be easy to find.

Not hard to search is it daft lad how many of these threads get started aweek plus i actually said info will be released once demo out

who's thrown you a peanut anyway

Have you maybe actually thought the OP may not use the forum much, and hence may not have really known about it? I must have missed the word "moderator" under your name.

Have you maybe actually thought the OP may not use the forum much, and hence may not have really known about it? I must have missed the word "moderator" under your name.

You still rattling on "yawn" :thup:

did i not say in my post wait till demo info is released is that not help like

Archived