Will FM2010 run on this laptop?

Afternoon all

the time has come to replace my ageing desktop with a laptop fit for some world travel high jinx, which means lots of FM in far off lands. Im looking at a Dell Vostro 1320 which ticks all the right boxes in terms of speed etc the only worry is that the screen is 13.3". The resolution is 1280 x 800 which is the same as my brothers 17inch laptop but i dont want to be in a situation where my beloved FM doesnt fit on screen somehow. Could anyone give me a pointer as to whether or not ill be ok to run 2010 unobstructed on this size screen

Thanks All

Richard

Afternoon all

the time has come to replace my ageing desktop with a laptop fit for some world travel high jinx, which means lots of FM in far off lands. Im looking at a Dell Vostro 1320 which ticks all the right boxes in terms of speed etc the only worry is that the screen is 13.3". The resolution is 1280 x 800 which is the same as my brothers 17inch laptop but i dont want to be in a situation where my beloved FM doesnt fit on screen somehow. Could anyone give me a pointer as to whether or not ill be ok to run 2010 unobstructed on this size screen

Thanks All

Richard

No one knows... just wait for the Demo

How much money do you have to spend? You could probably get a cheaper laptop with a bigger screen and a similar spec to the dell your interest in. I personally think that dell's are over priced and you could probably get something better by looking around a bit more.

Archived