how is CA calculated numerically?

JadaX

hi, I've wondered about this for while now, but never got around to asking -- how is CA calculated numerically?

I mean, when I check the game db out, I see for example, Sergio Aguero at 170 CA -- then 2 ingame months later it will be 175 CA (and hes only increased in 2 skill points) -- this is only an example!! -- so it makes no sense to me :(

how is CA calculated? are there only a few player attributes that are added up? Anyone know?

All attributes increase/decrease CA. Some cost more CA points than others depending on the players position.

So for a CB tackling costs more than say finishing. I.e. an increase in tackling will force his CA to increase more than if it was an increase in finishing.

I can't help you with the specific numbers.

Likely along the lines of:

96e3a9df3ebc6b899b14e6987d24a932.png

Where C is the CA, w a vector of weights weighting the attributes (dependent on position), v a vector consisting of the corresponding attributes and f a function which computes all this, which could simply multiply the numbers together.

Likely along the lines of:

96e3a9df3ebc6b899b14e6987d24a932.png

Where C is the CA, w a vector of weights weighting the attributes (dependent on position), v a vector consisting of the corresponding attributes and f a function which computes all this, which could simply multiply the numbers together.

Simple as that?:eek:

Archived