How important is determination for an Assistant manager?

Oxslow

It depends what you have him doing - if he does team talks, it's almost as important as motivation.

I generally prefer staff with high determination - no idea if it does or not but I like to think it rubs off on the players!

I don't think so.

I used to think (and read it on here a lot) that determination and adaptability were important for scouts but I found out they weren't.

I think post 9.3.0 determination become important for coaches only. Before that I don't think it mattered. Maybe Physios too but I'm not too sure about that. The only reason I mention physios is because determination and discipline are in the physio's information box (when we get the contract expiry notice in news inbox).

I used to think (and read it on here a lot) that determination and adaptability were important for scouts but I found out they weren't

Pretty sure that determination does affect the number of players that a scout will find, regardless of their quality

I used to think (and read it on here a lot) that determination and adaptability were important for scouts but I found out they weren't.

I'm pretty sure they do make a difference - I've had two 20/20 scouts file a report on the same player and one said he would be a Decent signing while the other said he would be a Quality signing.

It would make sense that determination would be important to an AssMan too, not to mention that it definately is important in determining whether he can also play a dual role as part of your coaching as well.

Archived