man city in debt!!!

im currently managing man city in my first season and have spent all the cash given to me. this meant i went £60m into the red. i expected my chairman to pump more money in but this has not yet happened. i have a loan of £30m which is called ' club chairman loan' or something like that. i just coming up to november on the save and still no cash top up. is this normal? thanks

That's strange. Tycoons usually set the balance back to a certain amount at the end of each month, should you be below that figure.

Are you in season 08/09 or have you moved to Man City at a later point during the game? In case of the latter it might be the case that the tycoon chairman has withdrawn his endless cash promise before you joined. Then he will not balance the balance anymore. I had this after a tycoon takeover in Newcastle. After 5 years the chairman withdrew his economic support but still left me with budgets which would have got the club into serious trouble if I had used them to their full extent.

Could that be the problem in your case?

i may have unticked sugardaddy option when i created the database but because man city already have sugardaddy that shouldn't make a difference?

there you go problem solved, it affects every sugar daddy in the game

sorry mate you just have to start all over again or face the credit crunch :(

Archived