Ass man wants my position?

Hey lads,

Strangest thing happened...

My ass man has a 17 motivating attribute (as well as a 15 man management).

So he comes to me after a match and tells me to tell my central defender that he was "disappointing". I thought, humm, that's odd. The guy had a fair game, 6.8 rating in the first half, 7.0 in the second half. We won the game comfortably.

Anyways, I thought. My ass man knows the guy well (they've been working together for 3 seasons now), so I'll follow his recommendation.

Next thing I know: the player has a SLT sign in his profile, he feels he's been treated unfairly and he is unhappy with the way I talk to the team in matchday.

Where was this ass man in his mind when he thought any good could be done (and this dumb here to follow his non-sense).

Is that a boycott? Does the guy want my position as manager?

Anyone had the same issue yet? What amazes me is that motivating (i.e. team talks) are supposed to be the strenght of this guy and what I hired him for...

Cheers,

Tele

Unlikely, but has anyone resigned to take another job and been replaced by their assman?

Happened to me at AC Milan, was there for 10 seasons with the same ass man. I wanted a change and the arsenal job was available so i left. Couple days later he was appointed manager. Its worked quite well because we are 'friends' so i have been able to get some old AC players to arsenal quite easily.

I quite often check to see what my AM will tell the troops after a match. Every single time he says Nothing to them. Even after winning the play off final at Wmbley he didn't want to say anything to them....strange man...

A man of few words then... :)

My Ass Man does some wierd things in my current game too, After a defeat he told my lowest rating players he was pleased and my higher rated player he was disappointed, Plus after a shock win against leeds the strongest in my division (and lets just say im not) He went for the disappointed with team option. It was then acknowledged in the media that my win was a huge shock and my players played brilliantly.

Ive just taken it as my ass man is really not an ass man but just an ass

Archived